Friday, October 31, 2008

From the LNC Quotes Corner-the Dirty Harry edition

Dirty Harry-
..the first time I saw CNN’s Campbell Brown I thought she was hot. Then she opened her mouth. Now she creeps me out

The extended quote is-
..the first time I saw CNN’s Campbell Brown I thought she was hot. Then she opened her mouth. Now she creeps me out.

A lot.

Her eyes are black … and dead.

They see everything…

…and want my soul.



In fact, Dirty harry is a supermarket of quotable material-
I’m voting for Obama. Not because I agree with him, but his 30 minute infomercial just gave me diabetes and I’m gonna need the healthcare

and( on Obama's unsavory pals)-
Obama’s not the shark. He’s the sucker fish attached to the shark unconcerned with how ugly and bloody the shark gets as long as it gets him to where he’s going


Check him out.

0 comments: