Saturday, February 21, 2009

Obama screws America

This cartoon was to be published on the day of O-bama's election victory. But now it seems(with the addition of character revealing speech bubble) even more appropriate -the screwing has begun in a massive way with O and his team of monkeys looting taxpayers on a never before scale:the $787 billion stimulus generational theft is only a beginning.What else did one expect from an acolyte of the radical marxist Saul Alinsky(bet your morning newspaper failed to mention that association).


Obama gets ready to screw America
Egged on by a sycophantic media and a salivating
world opinion, Obama gets ready to screw America



Related -Arnold Kling says-
I'm tired of watching Paulson, Geithner, Bernanke, and now the Obama Administration picking through my wallet and giving my money to people who I don't want to see get it. President Reagan expressed a vision for the fall of the Soviet Union when he said, "Mr. Brezhnev Gorbachev, tear down that wall." My vision for the fall of the technocratic dictatorship might be expressed as, "Mr. Obama, give back my wallet."

I hate to break it to you Mr. Kling, but when a leftist picks your wallet it's for good(and not "for the good", as he likes to claim).

(emphasis mine)

0 comments: