Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aren't you just rotten sick of these moral primitives forever performing the voodoo of 'Global Warming' -


Global Warming: Dire Prediction for the Year 3000


Even if humans stop producing excess carbon dioxide in 2100, the lingering effects of global warming could span the next millennia. The results? By the year 3000, global warming would be more than a hot topic - the West Antarctic ice sheet could collapse, and global sea levels would rise by about 13 feet (4 meters), according to a new study.

Time to put off my Alps vacation for 3100, then?

A commentator (called S) at this article furnishes an appropriate riposte to these barbarians posing as scientists-
After burning gas in my SUV all day, I came home and cranked up my thermostat to 80 degrees. Soon, I will blow some farts. Next, I will read the Constitution by an incandescent light bulb. Any questions?

Bloody marvelous!

0 comments: